15TH STREET/BALBOA BOULEVARD REVITALIZATION-RFP
CITY OF NEWPORT BEACH- NEW RFP
15TH STREET/BALBOA BOULEVARD REVITALIZATION
CONTRACT NUMBER: 6341
BID OPENING: 11/20/2015, 10:00:00 AM ,
City Clerk Office, 100 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
ENGINEERS ESTIMATE: $3,300,000.00
Contractor License Classification(s) required for this project: "A"
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Distributing construction notices to existing businesses and residents;
- Construction surveying;
- Removing existing sidewalk, curb and gutter, driveways,
- Asphalt and concrete pavement, fencing, walls, other improvements,
- Landscape material; clearing and grubbing;
- Constructing new asphalt and concrete improvements;
- Constructing underground storm drain, junction structures, grate inlet catch basins, and french drains including dewatering;
- Installing traffic signals, underground conduits, signing and striping;
- Constructing installing new irrigation system, landscaping, trees, decorative paving, and architectural features, plant maintenance, and other incidental items of work.
- Contractor shall coordinate all work with the traffic control plans.
PROJECT MANAGER: Iris Lee (949) 644-3323
PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS available at:
SABP REPROGRAPHICS (949) 756-1001 www.sabp.com
2372 Morse Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614