Back Bay Landing – Marina – Newport Beach – Planned Community Development Plan Part II
Click HERE to read our Part I on Back Bay Landing - Newport Beach Planned Community Development.
Marina: A commercial berthing facility (other than moorings or anchorage) in which five or more vessels are continuously wet-stored (in water) for more than 30 days.
Marina Support Facilities with administrative offices, bathrooms, laundry facilities, storage lockers, picnic areas, snack bar, etc.
Marine Rentals and Sales engaged in renting, selling or providing supplies and equipment for commercial fishing, pleasure boating, or related activities.
Boat Rentals and Sales, including storage and incidental maintenance.
Marine Retail Sales that provides supplies and equipment for commercial fishing, pleasure boating, or related activities.
- Boat Storage.
- Boat Yard for Construction, maintenance, or repair of boats or ships, including the sale, installation, and servicing of related equipment and parts.
- Entertainment and Excursion Vessels engaged in carrying passengers for hire for the purposes of entertainment or excursions (e.g., fishing, whale watching, diving, educational activities, harbor and coastal tours, dining/drinking,business or social special events and entertainment, etc.).
- Marine Service Station, that sells gasoline, diesel, and alternative fuels, lubricants, parts, and accessories for vessels and other convenience items
- Water Transportation Service that provides vessels to carry passengers for hire who are traveling.
- This will be a vast improvement to what exists today.