City of Irvine Releases Re-Bid
CITY OF IRVINE Releases a Re-Bid
Alton Parkway Left Turn Lane at the Civic Center
BID No. 14-1103 FOR ALTON PARKWAY LEFT TURN LANE AT THE CIVIC CENTER; CIP 311415
Bids will be received at the City of Irvine until 10:00:00 am on Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014
On first floor of the Civic Center building at the City of Irvine, located at One Civic Center Plaza, Irvine, California 92606-5208.
MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING: There will be a mandatory pre-bid meeting on Tuesday, September 30, 2014, at 9:30 am at 6427 Oak Canyon, Building 1, Irvine, CA 92618. Failure to attend this meeting shall give cause to have your bid declared non- responsive.
The Engineer’s construction cost estimate for the project above is $180,000.00
The work to be performed shall include, but not be limited to:
- Removing existing medians and pavement section,
- Constructing a left turn lane and medians in Alton Pkwy at the south driveway of the Civic Center.
- Work will include removing the doweled and textured concrete median, with curb across the San Diego Creek bridge including areas of concrete median beyond the bridge deck;
- Removal of a portion of landscaped median and irrigation
- Construction of re-configured medians to provide for a new left turn lane
- Removing and replacing AC pavement
- Re-striping, signing, markings and other items not mentioned here, including the option to slurry seal the area, and items as required by the plans and the Special Provisions.
Bid Documents are available at SABP Reprographics located at 2372 Morse Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 (949) 756-1001