City of Newport Beach- New RFP-Eastbluff Drive Widening
City of Newport Beach- New RFP - Eastbluff Drive Widening
Bid Opening Date: 7/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
Engineers Estimate: $308,000.00
Scope of Work:
FEDERAL PROJECT NO. CML-5151 (028). Contractor's License "A" required for this project.
The work necessary for the completion of this contract consists of:
- installation of bike lanes on Eastbluff Drive and Ford Road from Mar Vista Drive to MacArthur Boulevard,
- Widening the south shoulder of Eastbluff Drive from Mar Vista Drive to Jamboree Road,
- Removing concrete sidewalk, curb and gutter, slough wall, curb access ramps, street trees, striping, clearing and grubbing the existing site,
- Constructing sidewalk, curb access ramps, curb and gutters, asphalt concrete pavement, slough wall, traffic striping,
- Relocating streetlights, signage, pull boxes, water meters, installing street trees, modifying existing traffic signal, and providing traffic control.
Please contact Project Manager Brad Sommers at (949) 644-3326 for more information.
Plans and Specifications available at SABP Reprographics 2372 Morse Ave, Irvine 949 756-1001 firstname.lastname@example.org