JOB OPENING AT SABP REPROGRAPHICS
JOB OPENING Scanning Operator
Our fast paced and growing family-owned and operated business with over 70 years of success in the printing/scanning industry. The full time entry level scanning position is available immediately. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, eager, motivated, and be a self-starter who can work with little or no supervision. Will continuously try to find ways to improve, streamline, and operate more efficiently
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Scanning, indexing and filing documentation
- Ensure that the necessary information is provided on each document.
- Responsible for indexing the document properly and accurately
- Reassemble the documents accordingly.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to maintain work area organized and clean
- Ensures completeness of files; researches missing documents; removes non-essential material; prepares and organizes documents to conform to quality control standards, office procedures and system processes.
- High school or equivalent
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Capability to multi task
- Computer literate
- Proficient in computer Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Monday - Friday
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Days
Wage is negotiable depending on experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org