More Holiday Happenings Around the OC
Are you ready for more holiday happenings around the OC? Here we go:
Weekends: November 23 – December 15, 2013 open 10am-6pm
The festival grounds will be transformed into a winter wonderland where 175 artists create, display and sell original creations over the course of four weekends. The Winter Fantasy offers the most unique holiday shopping in all of Southern California. Art media includes jewelry, clothing, fused and blown glass, ceramics, woodwork, forged metals, painting, photography, sculpture, clothing and textiles.
Experience unique artwork by 175 artists, live holiday entertainment, great outdoor cafes, art classes and demonstrations, petting zoo, Santa and much, much more! With amazing art gifts, thousands of holiday decorations and picture-perfect moments, the Sawdust’s Winter Fantasy will become your family’s holiday tradition.
Celebrate the holidays with Mission San Juan Capistrano! Held in conjunction with the City of San Juan Capistrano’s annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and community-wide holiday celebration, Mission San Juan Capistrano will host Christmas at the Mission.
Date: Saturday, December 7th, 2013 from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Bring the family and enjoy this fun, festive and memorable evening together at the old Mission!
- Christmas at the Mission features:
- Live music performances throughout the Mission
- Ringing of the historic bells
- An exhibition of local music performance groups throughout the Mission
- “Santa’s Workshop” with cookie and ornament decorating for kids
- Food Vendors serving tamales, pizza, hot cocoa, sweets and more
- The beautiful historic Mission festively lit up for this special after-hours event, and more!
The Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the community's most popular event of the year! This is an absolute can't miss special event filled with holiday festivities for family, friends, residents and visitors looking for a spectacular way to ring in the holiday season. Each year "The Walk" brings together thousands of fun-loving people into the Village of Corona del Mar for live entertainment, food, prizes and games in true holiday spirit!
- Corona del Mar merchant promotions throughout Corona del Mar's Business District
- Live Entertainment with over 12 signature bands in strategic locations
- The popular Fireman's Grill BBQ provided by the NB Fire Department
- Restaurant tastings and celebration parties.
- Kid's entertainment including snap shots with Santa Clause, bouncy houses, bungee jumping, holiday characters, a petting zoo and more.
- Unique vendor exhibits in the popular vendor faire at the center stage.
- Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera's Lower Parking Lot with Signature band "Pinch Me"
- Famous Opportunity Drawing with over $15,000 worth of prizes.
- Performances by High School and community organization