Why Join AIA-OC?
The American Institute of Architects Orange County is the voice of the profession, dedicated to the advocacy of its members and inspiring the quality of the built environment.
The American Institute of Architects (AIA) is the nation’s largest organization representing members of the architectural profession. AIA is committed to strengthening the value of the architectural profession in the building industry and the community as a whole. As such, AIA Orange County strives to provide members with a network of support and information, comprised of industry professionals in Southern California.
Choose your membership category:
Individuals with an architectural license from a U.S. licensing authority are eligible for Architect membership.
Associate AIA membership is open to individuals who meet one of the following criteria:
- Professional degree in architecture
- Currently work under the supervision of an architect
- Currently enrolled in the Intern Development Program (IDP) and working toward licensure
- Faculty member in a university program in architecture
Follow the following link for more information on how to become a member today: http://aiaoc.org/join/become-a-member/
The AIAOC Associates Committee offer study groups and learning opportunities to assist members in their path to licensure
AIA members receive opportunities to valuable programs, tours, and events important to professional growth and advancement
And because ‘we’ know the value AIA has provided to us within our careers
How can you as firm principals and AIA leaders help?
1. Pay the $121 for a new associate member and then as their mentor, encourage them to participate in the AIA
2. If you cannot pay, encourage your staff and colleagues to pay the $121 and mentor their participation in AIA committees and events.
To learn more, please contact the AIA-OC at www.AIAOC.org